Honest Inks



My name is Suzanne Reeveley and I have been local to west Bridgford for many years but, I have also lived in France during my teenage years and, Spain before coming back to West bridgford. Living abroad served me well as I am fluent in both languages, which gave me the opportunity to work for a large company selling inks abroad. Having worked for a large company I realised that there was very little after service and customer care, one of the reasons for setting up my own company.
I pride myself on the customer care and after service my company provides and feel this service is unrivalled.
We are trying to encourage local recycling and any empty ink & toner cartridges you may have can be donated to Honest-Inks, any money raised from the sale of these empties will be reinvested into our local community.                                                                                                                                                                          
We believe in helping the UK economy, this means self-guarding future UK employment and investing money back into local businesses. We aim to achieve this by only allowing one trusted local UK manufacturer to recycle the empty ink & toner cartridges we collect.  
A customer called me saying the toner cartridges they used were £64.50 each, we spent a few minutes discussing her business and what she used her printer for, as it was mainly for printing black & white documents to keep on file. I recommended a cheaper alternative for her and she now pays £28.50 for her reliable toner cartridges a saving of over 50%.


Suzanne Reeveley
Honest Inks Ltd
Sales Executive
Tel: 01158 375 127
Honest Inks Ltd